Embassy legalization

Embassy Legalization Services

For documents that are to be used in countries that are part of The Hague Convention or not Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents, then a chain of authentication is applied that eventually includes legalization by the appropriate consulate of the country of intended use.

We provide complete Embassy legalization service for documents that need to be used abroad. These are generally used for Citizenship, Marriage, Education, Residency, Business, Legal and other purposes.

Embassy legalization service is available for all embassies operating in the United States. Some of the most common documents that need Embassy legalization for international use are - Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Death Certificate, Divorce Decree, Power of Attorney, Degree Certificate, Diploma, Transcripts and business entity documents etc.

What is The Process?

  1. First Prepare the Document you need to Legalize
  2. Notarize the document from Local Notary.
  3. Get Apostilled if requared by the country